iklan-iklan~sila click

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Be strong my fren...

My Dear Fren,

You always make me worried about you, but then I still love u so much.....Coz you are my good fren...I really hope can be there and hug you so you wont feel empty...I can read your mind and I know the whole story...I see what you are going through...When you ask me, where is the mistake....I really dont have the answer...Like I said b4, you giving too much so he dont know how to appreciate coz he always get what he want...But I know mybe I will do the same if its hapen to me...
Fren, be strong...I know u can do it...I know you will be ok..coz you had gone through a lot...this is only minor compare to before..And what can I say,u meet wrong person again..he is useless..stupid and soooooo stupid.. U r deserve to get som1 better...much2 better..not a stupid guy like him!
I know u feel empty and lonely...thinking about him and all swet memory that u have b4..but plez wake up...Dun worry and forget ur sorrow...Believe in ur faith..never give up....This is life dear, running up and down...Pray and show him that u will be better and much2 better without him...He juz like a rubish..Im sory if im talking too much about your love...But i juz want to show what I feel..
Fren, I want to see u happy...smile again...Trust me, insyaallah...You will meet som1...Dun wory and believe that...Allah tue maha adil dan maha mengetahui....Setiap yg baik dan buruk pasti akn ada balasan...Now, wake up....There is so many people out there who love and care bout u..Forget him and move... This is what we call life...Learning process... I know u can..wake up gurl...I love u soooo much..

No comments: