iklan-iklan~sila click

Thursday, June 26, 2008

final decision!im so sory...

huargh....lagi seminggu jer tinggal before go back to tempat "pertapaan"....
huhuhu...what ever it is...i still happy coz i mish my fren and everything in muadzam and cant wait to meet them!...but not the people there...except abg ciko,cik ma,pakcik and semua yg prepared for our food there!!
i mish their food already...especially "ayam goreng","smbal ikan sembilang" and "nasi goreng tom yam"......ngeh3....

we will start our class on 7 july...8.00a.m sharp...im not so excited but i will try to make my self excited coz first impresion from the lecturer is important...huhuhuhu...what ever it is..i had relize that this semester gonna be tough...i have to work harder to ensure that my pointer stabil again..and make sure that my mum not bebel2...or marah2 like last semester when the result came out..isk...really hate it!but i admitt...thats my fault..sory mak...promise..it wont happen again!pray for me...

hurm,actually this is what im going to talk about..there is somthing more important happen today...he came back...he gve me one short msg but very touching...huargh...of my fren...why dun u juz leave me alone and we juz be fren...no need to sent all those mms everyday...u know what i like and u use all those infomation to get my attention...oh plez...i juz need to be alone...juz leave me and my life...is it so diff for u?i wont change my decision..its final..im so sory about that...but i really cant change our frenship with love...u know that rite...so, if u really care bout me...juz let me go with my own way...about ur request....i will think about it....

No comments: