iklan-iklan~sila click

Thursday, November 20, 2008

for you...(dedicate to en azraf)

to know u..
one of my best memories.
out wif u
make me laugh and happy...
all the tyme...
thanks for being my good partner..
thanks coz u had change me a lot..
thanks for everything that u had done....
i really appreciate it..
thats make me luv u more..
somtyme i need tyme for my self..
thinking bout my future and my next destination...
and i found that..
i need u..really need u..
not only me
but the whole of my life..
im sorry..
for blaming u...
for everything that i couldn't do..
and
i've hurt my self...by hurting u...
somtyme i feel broke inside..
but i wont admit..
and it make u woried..
coz u know me..
every single thing bout me...
thank you for all you've done
there's nothing I wouldn't do
to make sure that u r ok..
Sometimes I just want to hide
cause it's you I miss
thank you for make me understand
thank you for teeling me the truth..
thank you for care and ur luv...
and let me tell u this..
i need u..
i really care about u...
i luv u a lot..
i want u to be the old one..no need to change..
i luv u coz who u r...
God willing...
u will be mine...
and..
i will be yours..

2 comments:

IBU KUMBANG said...

mentang2la dah abis peksa, ko jiwang la yerk... jangan ko kawen cuti ni sudah! miahahaha

CiK AiDa said...

ngeh3...
apa2 jer la akk ni...
sesekali menjiwang apa slhnye kan...
hiks~~~~~

kawen??nan ado...
pannnnnnnnngggg mak bg kang..