iklan-iklan~sila click

Saturday, February 28, 2009

yeeeeeaaaaaaaayyy!syukur~

Assalamualaikum and very good day to all,

I'm regret to inform that your quiz which was scheduled on next week's tutorial (first week march) is cancelled. the percentage will be carried to your group project (15%).

Your final lecture for Chapter 20 will be held tentatively on Friday (6 march 2009) at Dewan Kuliah Harmoni, 10-12am. Starting from 3 march 2009, I wll spend my Wednesday-Friday at Putrajaya Campus and only be here in Muazam on Mionday and Tuesday. I'll be around this Monday (2 march) and on Monday and Tuesday (16-17 March).

For your revision, I'll prepare some past years questions and you may collect them in the envelope outside my room on 10 March 2009. Please kindly attempt those questions and we will discuss them on 16 March for section 2AMBM and 17 March for Section 1AMBM.

I do apologize fir the in conviniences caused but what can I do, just serve the uni. please forward all your queries through email to me.

There will be an Industrial Training breafing around the corner. Please be alert for announcement from En Azwan or An Wan Taufik.

Thank you
Wassalam
Pn Ayu


tersenyum lebar sy bila dpt email nie...
kuiz cancel...
so dah reduce la menda nk kena wat minggu depan..
juz concentrate ngn law n tax..yeppppe!!
sian mam ayu nnty kena ulang alik muadzam ke bangi...
ngn baby comey die lagi....

yg part last tue..
praktikal?waaaaaaah...sudah mau briefing ka???
ada sape2 nk offer sy wat praktikal x..??ngeeeeeeee....
apapun...
sy kena siapkan project dulu...~~

2 comments:

sharamli said...

s0n0k dy erk quiz cncel...

CiK AiDa said...

mesti la sonok!
mari tepuk tgn ramai2...lalalalala~~clap..clap..