iklan-iklan~sila click

Friday, February 12, 2010

God give me strengh..

as i said before...
i got few plan for this Chinese new year.....
i had set the date...tyme....
i had prepare my self...
even i had told people around me bout the plan already....


i had start packing and so on....
coz i will leaving by tomoro nite....
but suddenly he came n said NO to everything!!!!
he gave a thousand reasons why i should cancel my plan!!!
and trust me, reasons yg dia bg tu satu pun tak meyakinkan sy~~~
but he got the power...
so i hve cancel evrything....


he hurt me again...


last few months.
i cried becoz of him...and tonite i do the same thing...
keep asking my mom...
y i hve to face ALLLL this again and again....
seriusly...
i tried to love him...and that is what im suppose to do...
but i cant...even sympty pun tak der utk dia...
he hurt me alot...


what i can do now...
stop force my self to love him...
and try not to hate him...
only Allah know what i feel here...


Dear Allah,
gve me strengh....
guide me to ur way....
only You know what inside here dan moga Kau ringankan apa yg aku pikul~~~



note : kita mampu merancang...Allah juga yg menentukan...sabarlah aida..sure got hikmah bside this... missing~

2 comments:

.::WaNiE::. said...

Dear, pls delete my comment if he read your blog.

SOmetimes u just have to act on your own for your own sake. Go check him out.

CiK AiDa said...

sis...pale nk pecah dh..sakit hati tak pyh cite la...but as i said..he got the power...so dia bleh control everything....dam...i cant stop my self to hate him..seriusly i cant!