iklan-iklan~sila click

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dreams & hope



Life will never be perfect, no matter how hard we try.
 Even if we pour our heart and soul into it, we will never have that perfection we seek.
There will always be broken heart, there will always be days where nothing goes right
But we must accept and learn that even the most imperfect thing will always be made better with love and laughter.

Dear Allah,
Give me the person who I want,give me the person who I need.
To help me, to leave me, to hurt me, to love me
and to make the person who I mean to be

Dear Allah,
I've tried my best, I've give my best.
But if today and day after I lose my hope.
please remind me that Your plan is better than my dreams.

If one day I break down and lose hope,
please send someone to remind me that I'm not done yet.back up! Try it one more time.
I know You will make everything beautiful,
at the right place,
at the right time
for a best reason.

Dear Allah,
protect everyone who I love.
love them and give them the best happiness they could have.

Dear Allah,
I leave everything to you.
I've done my best and I know You will do the rest.
I know You are always the best planner.
If this is the best for me, I couldn't ask You more.
I will accept and redha as long as You are with me.





AIDA




No comments: